Friday, June 9, 2017

My Son's Summer To Do List



My son took a different approach than what my daughter did and put some things on his list that he know we are planning to do. His list isn't as long, but when he did his list he drew a picture for each one as well and made it in to a book and each To Do Item was one page in the book. When I made it up for the blog, I decided to just make one list up. I am not sure how he decided on this hours of allotment for tablet, reading, and play time. I am thinking they are relatively arbitrary, but we'll go with them. I wonder if I should tell him how fast he will burn through his tablet time. LOL!

If you like the list idea, check out these free printables I made up 3 years ago, there are 4 to choose from.

4 Summer Goals Printables

No comments: