Saturday, November 5, 2016

#PracticeInGratitude Yoga Challenge

So I am going to give this yoga challenge a shot. I much prefer challenges that tell me all of the poses in advance so I am not waiting to see what the post is that we have to do and post because sometimes I am up and ready to do my yoga earlier than the hosts are. So we'll see how this goes. I do admit that I stopped doing the YouTube fitness challenge. Since I have started going back to classes I just don't have as much time in my day to sit and watch a YouTube video then do the exercises and take pictures of them and post them to Instagram so I only did two of the five days for that one. And I am okay with that. Sometimes you need to cut things to make way for other things. So I am still doing the other yoga challenge that last all month and then this one will be shorter challenge. I am sure I can find another one that starts right after this one is done.

No comments: