Monday, June 6, 2016

Protein Birthday Cake Shake



Did I come up with this for my kids or myself? Well, probably 2 parents for myself and 1 part for them on one of their birthdays. They have been really enjoying the protein shakes I come up with, but I wanted to enjoy a birthday treat without all the sugar in other birthday treats.Plus, I knew I would feel better sending them off to school with a protein shake in their belly in addition to the cinnamon roll they had they would be better off. I use protein powder that has around 25g protein per serving.

Protein Birthday Cake Shake
8 oz. milk
1 scoop vanilla protein shake powder
1 1/2 T cheese cake pudding mix
1/2 tsp. vanilla
5 ice cubes (optional, if you wants a frozen shake)
whip cream and sprinkles (optional)

Directions: 
Using the blender you like to make shakes in, layer you mixture in order listed above. 
Blend for 30-60 seconds. Allow 5 minutes to thicken before serving. Top with whip cream and sprinkles, if desired.
Enjoy!

No comments: