Friday, November 13, 2015

Fitness Friday: Mill City SUDS Run


The Mill City SUDS Run over the Stone Arch Bridge was an awesome fun run. What exactly are the suds, you may wonder. Well, it's Beer Suds. It is sponored in part by O'Donovan's Irish Pub.

This run is all about the fun! Your race entry includes the race, a technical t-shirt, 2 beer/soda tickets and a pulled pork (or bratwurst) & chips lunch. You gotta love a race that includes a meal at the end.

It was a BEAUTIFUL course. I ran it with a couple of friends and it was just a fun time. For those that want a little fun around 2 miles, they do have a "beer stop" to use your first drink ticket. I didn't do that, but there were plenty who did.

I will have this race on my race list for next year. I know several people who wish they had done this one after I told them about it, so I think I may be able to get a group together for this one. I hope so. Even more fun!

No comments: