Friday, April 24, 2015

Hand Made Pottery Rain Wind Chime


This is the final wind chime I made, until I come up with a new idea that is. I made this one for myself to hang outside our home, I enjoy the sound of wind chimes and wanted to have one that reflected nature and made one that looked like raindrops falling from a branch. The branch is taken from one of the birch trees at our cabin. This will hang on our front porch.

Now I need to start working on an idea for one to hang on our back deck which we hope to update this spring/summer.

4 comments:

Alison Shaffer said...

that is pretty, and great use of materials. it's like a sign of Spring to bring back out the wind chimes.

Buzz4Mommies said...

I love this! It is so pretty and a perfect Earth Day item! I think I might do something like this with the kids!

Jamie said...

That is beautiful!!! I love wind chimes...except lately with the wind, they are becoming very vocal!! :) Definitely going to pin this!

Mom Knows Best said...

I love these chimes. They look so cool.