Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pottery Leaf and Fish Candle Chargers / Platters


Today I want to share with you a couple of candle chargers or platters that I made. I used the same mold for both of these, which is also the same one as the Pottery Candle Charger I made as a gift as well. 

I made the fish one for my husband and it is at our cabin. The leaf one I made for myself (I do occasionally make something for myself) to have at our house. The fish pieces are from clay cutters I bought and the leaf prints are from a push in clay mold I purchased. These were a fun experiment to see how I could use these fun new tools



6 comments:

Mom Knows Best said...

I like they way this looks like marble. Working with clay must be fun.

Avry said...

Very talented that you can make these! Turned out beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wow.. those look amazing! These make a great gift!

Uplifting Families said...

This is beautiful. I wish that I had the time to do crafts like this so that I could make things to give as gifts or use them around the house.

Tiffany @ The Crunchy Mom Next Door said...

It's so beautiful, I especially love the color and texture!!

Char W said...

What a wonderful piece of art! Kuddos to you.