Friday, September 6, 2013

Fitness Friday: Warrior Dash on SATURDAY!


This is what sweaty Warrior clothes look like when they are training. This Saturday (yes, as in tomorrow!) is the Warrior Dash in Minnesota. I did one last year in Afton, MN (which is where this tank came from) and am signed up to do my next one in Hugo, MN with some friends.

Here are some pictures from last year's Warrior Dash that I attended. I didn't really include pictures in our costumes (we dressed in togas), so I will be sure to share pictures of this year's costumes. It's fun to dress up for races. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great time! Can't wait to see pics!

Missy Homemaker said...

Best of luck with your Warrior Dash! It's a fun race for sure.

Jennifer said...

Good luck tomorrow! You'll do great (and hopefully have tons of fun too)!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your Warrior Dash! It sounds like fun.

Chelle @ Oh, just stop already said...

I can't wait to do one of these. Good Luck!!!