Thursday, June 21, 2012

Review: Lipton Tea & Honey (FREE Sample)

 I had the opportunity to sample and review the new Lipton Tea & Honey instant drink mix. I was even given several extra samples to distribute to other. So, if you see me in the next couple of days, I will hopefully have a sample & coupon to give you. You can get your own FREE SAMPLE from their Facebook Page. You probably need to like them first to get the form to pop-up.

 I sampled the Mango Pineapple flavor, but it is also available in Black Currant Raspberry, Lemon, Peach Apricot, Blackberry Pomegranate, & Strawberry Acai.

Each individual serving packet is mixed with 8 ounces of water and contains on 5 calories. I made it as directed and thought it was quite flavorful. I think next time I will add another couple ounces (I can always use to drink more water anyways!) to make the flavor & sweetness not quite as intense.

I did like the mango pineapple flavor. I thought it had a stronger mango flavor than pineapple, which is neither good nor bad in my book because I love both of those fruits.

This is the size of an individual serving packet, which is one size they are sold (a box of individual servings packets) as well as in packets that make a pitcher. Friends who received the sample also got a coupon, which hopefully you will get if you request the FREE SAMPLE.

I was given a free product or sample because I am a Klout Influencer. I am under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company and I get no additional benefits for talking about this product.

No comments: