Monday, December 26, 2011

Influenster Holiday Vox Box (Follow Up)

Here are my tweets, You Tube Videos and Facebook posts about the products I received:

imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails (Tweet) (Tweet 2) (Facebook) (Influenster Review) (You Tube)
Softsoap Coconut Scrub Bar Soap (Tweet) (Facebook)
Montagne Jeunesse Face Mask (Tweet) (Facebook) (YouTube)
New York Color Liquid Lip Shine (Tweet) (Facebook) (Influenster Product Review) (You Tube)
Mentos Pure Fresh Gum (Tweet) (Facebook) (Influenster Product Review)
LaraBar (Tweet) (Tweet 2)
Garden Botankia Heart Frangrance Sample (Tweet)

And I'll include a few pictures of our mother/daughter spa day using several of the above products!

NYC LipShine, imPress Nails, Montagne Jeunesse
Face Mask
Removing the Montagne Jeunesse
Face Mask

Putting imPress on Nails on my daughter
imPress on Nails on my hand

No comments: