Thursday, February 3, 2011

Posting on Northern Cheapskate

If you can't get enough of me on here, then venture on over to Northern Cheapskate and check me out! This month I have started guest blogging over there a couple times a month. The posts will feature way to be green and/or be crafty. I will post over here that I have an article so that you can go check it out.

Today was my first posting called "Stop Your Toilet From Taking a Leak" and she also introduced me to the blog in another post as well.

Thanks for this opportunity Christina!

3 comments:

Christina said...

You're welcome! I'm so glad you want to write for my site!

And your first post is getting a lot of traffic from here: http://www.survivingthestores.com/how-to-check-if-your-toilets-are-wasting-water.html

:-)

Lame Shrill Owl said...

Very cool. Gonna have to come up with something bigger for March! Actually, I have a couple of ideas for posts for then.

Anonymous said...

Thank you hugely much for the sake of the improve forum. I academic a lot and got to understand the spot on with captivating people. I'll be a iterative visitor.