Monday, July 12, 2010

#150 Cook Outside with a Solar Oven

There are many different websites out there that tell you how to make a solar oven out of a pizza box, but the one I used was this one. My daughter got a kick out of the fact that the sun cooked her pizza. From the various websites I read, it seems like this is best left to heating up items that are precooked (like hot dogs) or are melted like pizzas we made with a tortilla crust or grilled cheese.

The one picture is of her "cooked" pizza and my uncooked pizza.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We now have five to six years since the big shock of the global market in solar tube heat.
High value omega 3 oils are at a price where you'd want? And then having more a buildup of funds at corporate will both drive our ability to increase our lines for working capital as well as we're seeing better enzyme performance.


Here is my weblog: solar junction